3D Virtual Reality Headset with build in display
Detailed Description of the 3D Virtual Reality Headset with build in display
The All in one 3D Virtual Reality Headset features a build in display, cpu, camera and wifi. If you are tired of putting your phone into your Smartphone Virtual Reality Headset the All in One 3D Virtual Reality maybe the VR Headset solution that you are looking for. The All in one 3D VR Headset doesn't need your phone to be insert into your headset to make it work. It basically have its own Smartphone build right into the headset.
Why do we like the Android VR Headset
The headset have it's own build in Android computer system, so you don't need to use your phone with the VR Headset. The headset is completely wireless and works with a WIFI connection to the internet. The headset is a All-in-one solution for someone who wants to experience Virtual Reality with all the necessary hardware build into the Virtual Reality Headset.
This is the ideal solution for corporate companies that wants to use headsets as a marketing tool. It also reduce the risk of someone stealing your smartphone from the headset, or viewing your personal information on your headset if you are using your personal phone when showing VR Content to clients.
The headset also have it's own dedicated power device, enabling use of up to 4 hours at a time.
Features of the Android Virtual Reality Headset
The Android build in Virtual Reality Headset Highlights:
- The lenses are fully Adjustable and you can adjust the lenses to fit your eye profile.
- The VR Headset features a build in 5.5 inch display at HD resolutions of 1920 X 1080 pixels.
- The Headset is powered by a Cortex-A9 Quad Core CPU processor.
- The headset features fully adjustable headstraps to fit your head comfrotably and provide a handsfree experience.
- The VR Headset have a build in 2MP Camera allowing you to view augmented reality and to take pictures.
- The headset allows for native 360° Head Tracking and head movement allowing you to experience the full immersive virtual reality experience.
- The headset runs on Android 4.4
- 1G DDR3 Ram is included in the headset
- The headset comes standard with 8GB Memory which can be upgraded to 16MB or 32 MB.
- The 33Mhz GPU allows for hardcore VR to be displayed.
Specifications: 3D Virtual Reality Headset with build in display
|Dimensions||188 x 108 x 105 in|
Rocchip RK3188 Cortex-A9@up to 1.8Ghz
ARM Mali-400 @ up to 533MHz
2G LP DDR3 32 Bit
8G / 16 G / 32G EMMC (Optional)
|Operating System|| |